Archive for the 'Monica' Category
1. “Still Standing” (featuring Ludacris) Bryan-Michael Cox, Adonis Shropshire, Monica Arnold, Christopher Bridges Bryan-Michael Cox 4:18
2. “One in a Lifetime” Carlos McKinney, Natalie Walker, Fendi Fleurimond Los Da Mystro 4:31
3. “Stay or Go” Brandon Green, Shaffer Smith Bei Maejor, Ne-Yo 3:40
4. “Everything to Me” Missy Elliott, Cainon Lamb, Jazmine Sullivan, Fritz Baskett, Clarence McDonald, June Deniece Williams Missy Elliott 3:17
5. “If You Were My Man (Betcha)” Missy Elliott, Cainon Lamb, Jazmine Sullivan, Michael Jones Missy Elliott, Lamb 3:26
6. “Mirror” James Scheffer, Andrew Fampton Jim Jonsin 4:17
7. “Here I Am” Jamal Jones, Ester Dean, Paul Dawson, Monica Arnold, Jason Perry, Mark Hartnett Polow da Don 3:43
8. “Superman” Bryan-Michael Cox, Johntá Austin, Kevin D. Hicks, Kendrick A. J. Dean Bryan-Michael Cox, Wyldcard 4:32
9. “Love All Over Me” Jermaine Dupri, Bryan-Michael Cox, Crystal Johnson Jermaine Dupri, Bryan-Michael Cox 3:50
10. “Believing in Me” Phillip Jackson, Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Andre Lindal StarGate, Andre Lindal 4:00
Monica Denise Arnold (born October 24, 1980), professionally known as Monica, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, and occasional actress. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Arnold was a member of Charles Thompson and the Majestics, a traveling 12-piece gospel choir prior to signing a solo recording contract with Arista Records in 1995. Guided by Rowdy head Dallas Austin, she came to prominence following her debut album Miss Thang (1995), which produced four singles and made her the youngest recording act to ever have two consecutive chart-topping hits on the U.S. Billboard Hot R&B Singles chart.
As we all know Monica will have a new reality show on BET called “Still Standing”. Still Standing is a acontinuation of what we saw on the one hour special “The Single”. Mo is currently in Vegas recording (and partying it up) with Jermaine Dupri and Bryan Michael Cox. She wanted everyone to know that her new album is coming soon and she has been taking her time choosing the right material for the album because she doesn’t want her fans to feel cheated. Go Monica do your thang!!